Thursday, July 30, 2009

the wrong turn

hey guys it's me.it's been long since i've blogged whoa!! haha.. well lets just say i've fallen for someone again even though i promised myself i wouldn't fall for anyone yet there was this girl oh so! amazing, we have so much in common and relate to each other so easily though we never officially met but i guess if we did we'd be the ultimate mix like chocolate ice cream and marsh mallows-god! i'm talking food again.well at the moment i'm too lazy to describe her and explain the situation cause my friends it's one story you all would really cry for a series of events which include happiness and the after effects (depression) and the songs still ring in my head like a incohorrent soundtrack of hers.

LOVE,love and lOvE.why does that word pop in my head and is spelled by my heart trough it's beats? is it coincidence that she might be the one? why does it rain(literally) when she's not around or when she's mad at me? and why do good things happen too with her presence? my thoughts less complicated at my mind at ease and my heart racing syncing up with my breath.what is this feeling waiting to burst into butterflies? only now i knew that she put an end to the glorious and unforgetable moments that i cherished as if were the only things in the world that i didn't have.she said straightly and without hesitation ,"i'm preventing myself from falling for you because it's too difficult ,".that's when i saw my whole world crash and burn right infront of me, my hopes shattered like shards that can't be joined together again and it ended with a long silence in my head the empty space that used to be filled with her words and her expressions soon became a dream.sure it is one big nightmare that i surely want to wake up from tonight because a day without her seems like forever, every minute that goes by doesn't stop for me anymore.wished that she'd miss me just as i miss her.if there are other women out there that are way superior than her, i'd still pick her because she taught me how patience and trust is one way to show how you love someone and not just that she's the closest i've got to approach.

sorry if my post is quite short but to tell you guys frankly this is summarized so yeah and i'm still depressed for that drug that became addiction has spread through my system and now that it has exhausted my heart is yearning and crying for it crippling all sorts of emotions.i love her and it will always stay this way until death do us part.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Ebook Download