Tuesday, November 25, 2008

AFTER EFFECTS AND SOME PRANKS I PULLED OFF DURING MY TIME IN HIGH SCHOOL

AFTER EFFECTS
As you all know I'm a friendly and a little crazy at times.A guy who just wants to have his own dosage of fun.Who could only be remembered by his piers as one of the three boys at the back of the class who liked to take naps every Malay period.Its hard to bond with these people i have to admit, seeing them having fun with other people who are almost the same as me.These strangers never really realized it but those are the same type of people as me only that they hide their true identity behind a mask.Why can't everyone just accept others for who they are and stop changing them into some zombie or alien.

It's sad how people can be like this.They never really treasured their real friends who treated them as the way they are.They rather abandon them and go for the 'COOL GROUP' than stay with his real friends and succumb to peer pressure.I know not all people are like this some people can accept the person as who he/she is whenever they're unmasked.

For me until now they remain as strangers to me (some of the form 5s) only some of them have been unmasked and are not afraid to show their good qualities.The only people that will remember me are my close friends from form 4s and form 3s whose names are too many to mention.I have realized that only those people who abandon you are the one's who were never your friends but those who have stayed with you throughout the years are your true friends.

I think the only way I'll be remembered by my fellow form 5s is by the pranks i pulled with some of our friends.Like the time i brought masks to school during our class photo sessions, where Paul wore the rubber made gorilla mask and scared the hell out of teacher Lai (little did we know her family had a history of heart attacks).I could still remember her face when she opened that door and when Paul jumped into the scene, her face turned so pale as if she saw a ghost and at the same time accompanied by a shriek.Everyone laughed, then we all became silent when teacher told us how a horrible trick that was.Even though she did get scared but I'm glad she could still put a smile on her face.

I could remember last year (one of the most amazing years history) during exam week during the break period, when the toothpaste caught my eyes (it was awkward to see a toothpaste in school) my mind was flooded with the most notorious deeds.I came into conclusion of spreading the tooth paste all over some of my classmates seats.As everyone entered the class as break time was already over,i couldn't help myself but to let out an evil grin as my victims sat on their seats (don't worry I've grown out of it).At the end of the exam as soon as the teacher left the room, my victims rose slowly from their seats not knowing that there were white stains on their trousers not until one of my classmates started to notice the situation and told them bout the stains.I could see their faces turning red as an apple out of embarrassment and at the same time their eyes burning with anger.Their eyes flicked from one end of the classroom to the other end hoping to spot a suspect and then when their eyes met mine , i remained calm and tried to be as innocent as possible.I was lucky the blame went on someone else but they found out i did it only this year and of course i apologized and we all just laughed about it.

I also could remember form 3 clearly in my mind (the best year, loads of pranks were pulled) where my friends and i pulled a prank on teacher (best prank ever pulled).That day like all the other days my friends and i would compete for the most mosquitoes killed since there was always a lot of mosquitoes in class.Soon it was time for teacher Rezal's , by then we already had a mountain of mosquitoes in our desks so we decided to combine all of our kills and put it on teacher Rezal's seat when he leaves the classroom to do some other business.My eyes glimmered with excitement as we were right that he was soon gonna leave the class for awhile.As soon as he left we all ran towards his seat and unloaded our kills onto his seat and laid it flat so it wouldn't be noticeable .Suddenly as we saw teacher around the corridor through the tinted double glazed glass we scrambled back to our seats hoping not to get caught (this teacher was pure evil ,he would get you into trouble if he can).As he entered the classroom approaching his seat not noticing the situation, we all grinned at him.We were all cheering inside our heads for him to score a touchdown , it was as if we were watching a football match.As his butt arrive on the surface of the plastic green chair ,i let out a silent laugh and my friends did the same.Still teacher sat there stupidly not knowing the situation,then he stood up and continued writing notes for us to copy then everyone noticed the mosquitoes glued to his butt and we all laughed and i think if I'm not mistaken he told us to shut up.Most memorable days ever.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Ebook Download