Thursday, November 20, 2008

one whole month of never ending exams

I never thought it would ever end.Finally after a month of hard work counting the days off until the end of the most stressing exam in the history of high school, i can finally breathe after struggling day by day to finish reading those enormous books filled with so much words with so many meanings.Despite the fact that i was actually encountering a problem during the exam I'm glad that i was able to control my emotions for this certain someone.Usually i would be blinded from whatever i tried to study whenever her presence was in my mind.This obsession in turn was an inspiration to me which actually helps like during my mock exams for example.lets just hope i do even better this time.On the first day of exam it felt as if it was a thousand miles away from ever ending but when the last day came it felt as if the first day of exam was just yesterday.Isn't it weird how it takes time to finish something but when it's finished you feel as if it was just awhile ago that you started that something.I know this would probably be crazy but it's true.Currently it's been 3 days since i was sitting on that hard rock chair in the hall waiting for the clock to strike 11 am to mark the end of the exam and the start of the holidays.So far I've spent my holidays jamming with the band and strolling around mall, I hope I could find more ways to use it.Got to sign off now guys thanks for reading XD

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Ebook Download