Friday, November 21, 2008

ALL ABOUT HER

The most special person to me would probably be 'HER' in other words chen.I'm captivated by her complexity.She's different from any other girl I've encountered my whole life.You see she's not the type that would let a guy take advantage of her no matter how attracted he is to her or how attracted she is to him.I really enjoyed my days with her even though we would just stand there and talk or sit there by her side keeping her company, this is enough to make my heart contented.Whenever i see her or get a chance to talk to her or even chat with her my heart leaps for joy, pounding my body as if it wanted to escape and cuddle her,no other person makes me feel this way only she did, until now this keeps happening to me, it really shows how much i love her.No matter how big my problems would get it just vanishes as i drown in her love.She was the bestest friend i have ever had, the closest person that i could easily tell my problems to.During the darkest moments in life when all hope is gone she strengthens me and shows me the way towards the light and how to look at the positive side of life. I'm sad though that we didn't last that long even though we didn't have any problems.I've lost the most amazing person in my life.if there was a way I could get her back I would take that path no matter how hard it would be for me.Nowadays, sometimes she could be really mean but no matter how mean she she is i believe that there's a good side of her but it's way deep inside(it took me a long time to understand that).Now i still try to be the best of her friends, trying my best to be there for her when she's sad, hoping that i could repay her for how she made me feel.I HEART CHEN

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Ebook Download