Sunday, November 23, 2008

MOVING ON and CHEPI'S CONCERT and HANGOUT AtT CHEPI'S HOUSE

Sigh.. i never thought this day would come but it has.i have finally lost my feelings that have been my burden for 5 months, i feel lighter and more capable of doing more stuff.I want to thank my friends and best friends specially Ronalyn and Chelsea.These two amazing people are the mixture for fun , without the other 'Fun' wouldn't be there.So thanks guys i owe it to ya.ONE OF THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD XD.

Last Saturday was awesome eventhough James kept shaking my seat like hell and all Rona could do was giggle bout it but still it was an amazing night, chepi played like a rockstar.I enjoyed the company of Rona, if she wasnt there i'd be alone the whole time.I like the way Chepi strummed the guitar, it was so professional.She made a good comeback for 'Zombie', just incase you were wondering she was playing lead.All the songs Chepi played were good and she did well[Congrats!! again chepi].I also liked the way the lead guitarist played 'Sweet Child Of Mine' and the way thie other girl sang 'Zombie' and 'Sweet Child Of Mine'.Me and Rona agreed the guy wearing the red cap and with a scarf around him sang pretty badly but overall the concert was good.At the end of the show we all went vain with Chepi and also got high well cause Chepi did such a good job.Then i got hugged to death by Aneesah guess my best friend misses me alot [I hope you becoma a rockstar Chels].

After the craziness at the JP amphitheatre, we hanged out at chepi's house, i was the only one though who had to go home cause Rona was sleeping over .While waiting for my ride i got murdered by Chepi's siblings while Rona took a picture of me dying [im so gona haunt you Rona!! reminds me of shutter!!].Then in Chepi's room i tried to take a picture of Rona but she covered her face with the stuffed animal's butt [Rona thats animal abuse btw joke!].One thing i didn't know all this time we three had the same favourite song 'Thunder'.I only realised it when i started playing the guitar it's sad though i only played half the song[ I know I'm a spoiler].Oyah i almost forgot, rona was carrying Chepi's sibling on her back for fun then i jumped on her too and Chepi couldn't help but laugh [Chepi i hope you didn't choke and Rona hope your back is fine]

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Ebook Download